The blog about nothing

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24 2007

I decided to travel with my sister who is going to paris for work for two days and take the Eurostar train service to get there. This way, I will be able to stay in a decent hotel for a couple of days at least before having to move into some other place on my own, that will no doubt be seedy.

We decide to go for a walk and then dinner after we check in. The hotel is right in front of the Louvre; we walk past it, the Paris Opera, along the Seine, see the Eiffel tower and the Arc d' triomphe at a distance, and check out a number of designer stores. My sister thinks am done and that I should return home. However, I have warmed to the place instantaneously and somehow I feel very comfortable even at the thought of having to tackle the French aspect of the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home